A breath of new life has been breathed into this stunning natural landscape with a rise
of the phoenix.
16th - 18th of February 2024
5623 Geelong Road,
Ballan, Vic 3342
WHEN DO THE GATES OPEN EACH DAY?
WHEN DO THE GATE ENTRY CLOSE EACH DAY?
Gate entry will close at:
The site/event officially closes at 5pm on
Sunday 18th of February 2024
but you can take your time and
be off site by approx 7pm
All tickets include:
• Free entry to over 50 workshops, talks & Activities
• Live Audience Mediumship Readings by renowned psychic Lindie Gunston
• Women's Circles, Sound Healing, Drumming, Dance, Yoga & Meditation
• Forest Crafts with all materials supplied
• Live Entertainment & Performances
• Community Art Projects
• Paint & Sip
• Welcome to Country & the celebration of Aboriginal Culture
• Karaoke & female fronted 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and modern Rock Dance Parties
• A truly unforgettable experience of expression & immersion
• Purchases from our vibrant Marketplace
• Purchases from Food Vans
• A nightly bar offering cocktails & spirits
• Healing Haven including Tarot, Mediumship, Reiki, Past Lives & so much more offering 25 minute sessions by donation
• Some stallholders will have their own self run workshops at their site and these may be at a cost
What do I bring?
If Camping and General
- Festival ticket and photo ID
- Normal camping items like tent, bedding etc
- Insect spray and sunscreen
- Camp chairs
- Water Bottle
- Phone charger and power packs
- Towels, toiletries
- Touch and battery powered lantans
- Solar lights and other decorations for your tent
- Bags for rubbish
- Bags for dirty clothing
- Medical Essentials
- Picnic Rug
- Rug for outside your tent
- Cash for donation based services in the Healing Haven
- Money for market stalls and food vans . There will be no eftpos machine on site so bring cash in case.
- Sunhat and rain poncho. Prepare for all weather events.
- Notebook and pen
- Cushion to sit on for the women's circles
- Yoga Mat
Most importantly, an open heart & open mind.
If staying in a Cozy Cabin Room, bring your bedding including fitted sheets.
Please adhere to the following:
No open flame
No gas stoves or BBQ’s
No dogs or pets (support animals are exempt)
No drugs or BYO alcohol
Only smoke in the designated area. Please pick up & bin your cigarette butts.
Observe the specified gate opening and closing times
Wear your official festival wristband at all times
No non-paying ticket holders/ friends to come onsite to help set up or pack up your gear without prior approval from Management
All Caravans, Campervans and trailers must have a valid Caravan/Campervan ticket to enter the site. Your cars can stay attached to your caravans during the festival.
The road in the main festival area is one way only
Once Festival commences no movement of vehicles that are parked within the festival area can take place without the approval from info desk and assistance with the buggy. Vehicles that are parked in the outer car parks can come and go from the main entry during gate openings times at will.
What about food?
Although we couldn’t get insurance cover to allow people to bring their own gas cooking stoves, we do encourage you to bring an esky filled with non-perishable goods.
If you need more ice please present to the info tent before 10am each day to order some. We will then drop it off to your campsite.
There will be a hot water station that you can use as needed for your own coffees, soups etc.
You are also welcome to purchase from the food vans which is welcome support for these female ran and owned businesses.
Boss Empire Food truck - Spiral Potatoes, Hot Jam
Donuts, Burgers, Wraps, Toasties, Hotdogs, Cold Drinks
Go with the Flow - French Crepes and Barista Coffee
Inoz hot food - Large variety of Indian Cuisine including Samosa, Spring Rolls, Bread Pakora and Mango Lassi
The Food Hut - Burgers, Wraps, HSP & Fish Packs
Tastes Of Senegal - variety of dishes from West Africa. Vegan\vegan with chicken as meat option. We serve Jollof Rice, Stews and Healthy hibiscus juice.
Thai on Wheels - Spring Rolls, Curry Puffs, Pad Thai, Red curry - Gluten free options are available
Souvlaki truck - Greek souvlaki lamb , chicken and falafel and platters as well
Ice Cream Truck - Soft Serve Ice Cream, Gelati many flavours, Slushies, Hot Dogs
Liquid Infusion - Licensed Bar selling cocktails, mocktails, wine & spirits